Updated: Oct 23
(Updated-Sept and Oct 2023)
Unions have never been a friend to righteousness and godliness and if we didn’t see it before I hope we see it now since the covid scam/plandemic, with their complete disregard for our freedoms and personal liberty as they side with totalitarian and tyrannical organizations to impose mandatory “vaccines” (which are anything but vaccines), as noted for instance with Alberta Health Services (AHS) forcing health care providers to take the death clot shot (i.e. covid "vaccine") against their personal wishes, but also many other union-led organizations across Alberta, Canada, Australia, America and the rest of the world. Let us also not forget it was the teacher and medical unions largely responsible for voting in the former evil provincial governing rulers in Alberta, the NDP.
These wicked, woke, vile devils fully support the murder of babies, erosion of our freedoms, mandatory evils such as the death clot shot (i.e. covid "vaccine"), and many more depraved evils (really whatsoever our wicked governments are pushing), and that list now includes supporting Islamic Terrorism and the complete destruction of a child's gender and rabid vilification of parental opposition. Unions are exceedingly evil, diabolical and completely contrary to the Word of God, and need to be razed to the ground, with its leaders, who are "worthy of death" (Rom 1:28-32), thrown in a dungeon forever.
In Sept of 2023, diabolical unions across Canada are planning on mobilizing in an attempt to disrupt the #1MillionMarch4Children against the perversion of gender ideology and sexualization of children taking place on Sept 20. Parents will be pulling their kids out of school and assembling at City Halls and Legislature buildings to show that the sexualization of children is unacceptable. In this linked video from Sept 16th, Ontario Labour Federation, along with over 100 representatives of major labour unions across Canada’s largest province (including Ontario Public Service Employees Union (OPSEU), Canadian Union of Public Employees (CUPE), and the British Columbia Federation of Labour), discuss ways to organize strategic attacks and counter-protests against concerned parents, grandparents, and other Canadians who plan to participate in the 1MM4C to protest the wicked gender ideology being pushed on vulnerable children in schools. The key message of the unions, who refer to themselves as "comrades" and describe parents against their reprobate, evil and Satanic ideology as "fascists" and "hate groups," is to,
"Disrupt, demoralize, destroy, bully, and intimidate." (source)
And that is always how wicked, woke, lefty, fascists, evil beasts ripe for the fires of hell, always roll and attempt to stop peaceful and lawful protests by people standing up against their wicked perversion, who believe that children shouldn’t be taught that they are “born in the wrong body” and that the solution is pharmaceuticals and unnecessary destructive and irreversible surgeries.
In Oct 2023 Unions further revealed their true evil and Satanic colours, by showing their support of Islamic Terrorism, Hamas and evil Islam, even when they slaughter innocent civilians, babies, children and adults, decapitating them, burning them alive, raping and murdering. Of course these things are ALL normal for ISLAM, but the Unions have no problem supporting these evil, Satanic ideology.
Unions Have Always Been UnBiblical
Unions are not new. They have existed for thousands of years, often known as trade guilds or corps, and have always been known as oppressors and exploiters of employees, putting employees in an adversarial role against employers.
Labour unions and professing Christians are an unequal yoke. Christians should not be part of labor unions. If they are part of a union, they should resign from membership, for reasons including the following:
1. The Bible teaches employees are to obey their employers with “fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ; not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but as the servants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart; with good will doing service, as to the Lord, and not to men” (Eph 6:5-7). To “count their own masters worthy of all honour, that the name of God and his doctrine be not blasphemed." (1 Tim 6:1).
"Exhort servants to be obedient unto their own masters, and to please them well in all things; not answering again." (Ti 2:9).
“Servants, be subject to your masters with all fear; not only to the good and gentle, but also to the froward." (1 Pet 2:18).
Since believers are commanded to submit to their employers as unto the Lord Jesus Christ—to strike, walk out on, speak evil of, disobey, undermine, or provoke discontent against their employers is to rebel against Jesus Christ. These commands apply not just to godly employers but to evil ones as well (1 Pet 2:18). You don’t bargain with the Lord Jesus. You submit to Christ relinquishing your will for His, which is required for salvation itself, an element of repentance (read Lk 14:15-15:24; 19:12-27; Phil 2:10-11) which is part of the gospel (Lk 24:44-48; Mk 1:1-5) what Paul “testif[ied] [of] the gospel of the grace of God” (Ac 20:24, 21), which is “the simplicity that is in Christ.” (2 Cor 11:3).
This Biblical attitude is diametrically opposed to the beliefs and practices of labor unions. But this, along with passages such as, “He [the employee] doth not resist you [the employer]” (Jam 5:6), doesn’t mean believers blindly submit to whatever their employer says or believes. For instance, when AHS says take the death shot or lose your job, you oppose their decree but you don’t do it in contradiction to Gods Word. Importantly, the commands above apply not just to godly employers but to evil ones as well (1 Pet 2:18). Employees who are treated poorly are to cry to God (Jam 5:4), who will give wicked employers eternal punishment (Jam 5:1-11) and apply righteous punishments even in this life.
The Bible requires a similar sort of obedience to your employer and those that are truly saved, who surrendered to the Lord Jesus Christ for salvation, will characteristically obey and submit. Employees who are treated poorly are to cry to God (Jam 5:4), who will give wicked employers eternal punishment (Jam 5) and apply righteous punishments even in this life, but as an individual employee the command is: “He [the employee] doth not resist you [the employer]” (Jam 5:6). This command to cry to God and show sacrificial love and non-resistance to employers, even wicked ones, is diametrically opposed to the beliefs and practices of labor unions.
2. The Lord Jesus Christ taught in the Sermon on the Mount (Matt 5-7) that love for God first and then people second, illustrated by obedience to His Word, should be the basis for the Christian's actions, rejecting the union idea of the class-struggle. Christ rejected the materialism that is involved in union membership, instead teaching that saints must seek the kingdom of God and His righteousness first. Christ also rejected the principle of force and coercion that is too often involved in union membership. In this environment, the truly saved will have difficulty being a faithful witness for Christ and the temptation to compromise rather than speaking the truth is much greater.
3. Christ specifically taught individual bargaining rather than collective bargaining for labourers (Matt 20:1-15).
"And when he had agreed with the labourers for a penny a day, he sent them into his vineyard. . . . But he answered one of them, and said, Friend, I do thee no wrong: didst not thou agree with me for a penny? Take that thine is, and go thy way: I will give unto this last, even as unto thee. Is it not lawful for me to do what I will with mine own? Is thine eye evil, because I am good?" (Matt 20:2, 13-15)
4. The Bible teaches that those who are part of the kingdom of God and those who are part of the kingdom of this world, are radically different (Jn 1:12-13; 8:31-44; Eph 2:1-10; Ti 2:11-14; 3:3-7). When the repentant sinner turned saint recognized his status as a hell-worthy wicked sinner, and repented of (turned from) his sin, himself, his stuff and his people (which are all idols and obstacles to repentance), and any confidence he had in religious rituals or good deeds, and rather denied himself and lost his life for Christ and the gospels sake, trusting in the saving work of Christ on the cross alone, he was born again (Jn 3:3-8; 12:24-25; Matt 10:32-39; Mk 8:34-38; 10:17-31; Lk 14:15-15:32; Ac 9:4-20). Those who have experienced this miraculous change have different aspirations, ways of thinking, paths in this life, and eternal destinies from those who have not — they know where they came from, and what they’re doing and where they’re going, and Scripture forbids the born again believer from assuming an unequal yoke with those who are not in the path of God’s kingdom (2 Cor 6:14-7:1). These facts require Christians to refrain from joining or financially supporting labour unions.
5. Finally, born again Christians must not be part of an organization that supports, lobbies for, donates to, or promotes causes that the Bible condemns. Unions spend millions and millions of dollars advocating for ungodly, life-destroying governments, erosions of our freedoms, mandatory evils such as the death clot shot (i.e. covid "vaccine"), the murder of unborn children and many other evil and ungodly things as noted in the beginning (i.e., gender ideology, sexualization and destruction of children). When you give money to the union, you are supporting ripping helpless and innocent infants limb from limb while they face excruciating pain without the pain killers given even to dogs and other animals. You are also supporting the evil sins of pride and sodomy, which God says is an abomination and He rained fire and brimstone in fierce judgement on those practicing it (Gen 19).
Furthermore, you are supporting the persecution of Christian and other religious business owners and attempting to force them to violate their consciences and their duties to God. You are contributing to them having to choose to bow to the evil liberal left and their endorsement or to lose their businesses (Matt 25:40, 45). You are violating large numbers of Biblical principles about civil government and Gods Word is clear that saved people obey Gods Word while false professors do not (Jn 8:31-32; 14:23-24; 1 Jn 2:3-5).
If Jesus Christ is your Lord and Saviour, then you must not bow the knee to a labor union. Do not join one, and if you are part of one, get out.
“Ye are bought with a price; be not ye the servants of men.” (1 Cor 7:23).
“And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.” (1 Jn 2:3-5).